Fotocuates

Blog para entusiastas de la fotografía.

sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

Once in Ireland

Once in Ireland, I got the chance to take the next photographies.
In that time my abilities were not so good as today, but at least I could have a great time and these shots.
I made some post edition to these both because since the moment I took them I knew I could express "this something".
The girl of the pictures is mexican, but I guess after that trip a little part of her is irish now.



Freedom.



OverAll.


2 comentarios:

  1. ¡Bravo por esta entrada MaRo! ambas tomas me agradaron bastante, el virado muy bien.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Bien hecho con la primera toma, me agrado bastante, pero con la segunda pienso que esta un poco forzada a la derecha, bonitas tomas en general!!!

    ResponderBorrar